Saturday, March 19, 2016

Timing is Key

So I had a thought that was irking me in-between episodes of my binge of Season 2 of Daredevil (Punisher, Elektra, crazy stairway/prison fights are seriously improving on a great season 1). It was the timing of the opening. I don't want to rush to get it under two minutes, I mean how long could walking up to a second floor room by right?

So I decided to do an experiment. It would be a test run, me doing the movements of the character for the opening scene. I timed myself and ran into a problem.

I was clocking in around a minute and fifty-six seconds. Now, it is under the required length, however not ideal for me. That means it all has to be blocked near perfectly, with only seconds to spare for the main title.

The problem is really a non-problem, just a precaution. However, I still am nervous about the possibility of not clocking under two minutes.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment