Saturday, March 26, 2016

Expensive v Cheap: Dawn of Steadicam*

 So, a problem that I've had for the entirety of the project is what am I going to use for the steadicam, how am I going to use it, yada yada yada yada. I've finally came to the conclusion that I am going to make one, using the $14 dollar Camera Stabilizer instructions!

 ...There's no confetti. Very anti-climatic.

 I choose this instructions because 1) I don't have the cash to spend on expensive things I would only use once (we all don't have money sprouting up our ----- in West-ton) and 2) I found that these instructions are the best I've found on the internet. And that's saying something. There are a lot of instructions for homemade Camera stabilizers, which is so odd.

Anyway, I'm excited to make this over the next week and finally begin to shoot this thing. In retrospect, I probably should've done all of this over spring break, but being the procrastinator that I am, I am not surprised.

Until next time.

*Sorry for the Batman v Superman-like title. I just had to.

<Lee, Johnny Chung. "$14 Camera Stabilizer." $14 Camera Stabilizer. Johnny Chung Lee, 2000. Web. 06 Apr. 2016.>

No comments:

Post a Comment