Thursday, April 7, 2016

Steadicam Issues (last time)

Wow. That was irritating. I was suppose to build a steadicam for $14, as previously blogged. However, I went to Houston and my mom tried to find the parts, but it became to much of a hassle. In last effort to find one, I turned to the best/cheapest solution I can find on Amazon. My mom bought it and all seemed well right? No, not really. I thought it would arrive today, but no, it would've arrived Sunday. How convenient. So I did what any rational, yet stressed kid would do. Bought a Prime membership. So now it will arrive today, which is really straining it, but still manageable to do, without the editing and what not.

 So all I have to do is color grade a tad, make my podcast, and we are good. Oh, and film. That's important as well.

Until next time.


<Lee, Johnny Chung. "$14 Camera Stabilizer." $14 Camera Stabilizer. Johnny Chung Lee, 2000. Web. 06 Apr. 2016.>
<Amazon. Amazon, n.d. Web. 10 Apr. 2016.>



No comments:

Post a Comment