Thursday, April 7, 2016

Creative Critical Reflection Decision

There are many different forms of the final reflection one can choose from. Now, many of the possible ones I could've chosen from, I have no idea how to do any of it. The one I do know how to do is the podcast. And, you guessed it, I'll be doing that for my creative critical reflection.

Not to sound lazy, but it is the easiest to do. The only thing that I would like to use is a professional microphone, but I don't feel the need to buy one that I would use for ten minutes. The most difficult part about the podcast is that I need to find quiet in my house for ten minutes. Long shot. Will probably have to do it in my car. So, that is one more thing set up. I am very excited to finally shoot it Friday night. I'll get the family together and make the feature film... opening.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment