Thursday, April 7, 2016

Actors

So I needed actors on a shoe string budget who don't need to really need to act, just kind of stand around and say a line. What do I do? I get my family to stay in on a Friday night of course! Now, I don't come from the Sheen family, so no one in my family can act  act. But I am sure that they can stand/sit/stand and say a couple of things.
The main obstacle is my brother who will play the main character. I will do my best to direct him in the best performance of his life (and probably his only). Plus, I'm "bribing" him by letting him drive my car so he would say yes. Sacrifices we make to make the best film opening we can right?

Tomorrow will be the day. When I will shoot the much anticipated film opening of Repression, coming to theaters... never. Coming to your computer screens Saturday/Sunday. Feels good to finally get this over with, as I've basically have been planning for over a year now, it's good to see this come to fruition.


This is my final blog. It has been a pleasure. No more "Until Next Time"'s anymore. Bittersweet ain't it?............ Wait. I have two more of these?

 I do?

Oh, well, that was sappy for no reason.

Until Next Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment